With every turn of the year, people strive for bigger, better things and sometimes that means a lot of changes. It does not come as a surprise that the ladies in our office do the same. With the new year, we all want to better ourselves or our behaviors. As always, the intent to change is the first step in a journey. The journey that is to become 2019 has already started for us here at the Liberty County Chamber/CVB, with lots of resolutions and ideas. We hope you enjoy and get inspired by our aspirations!
Catie Fanucci, Creative and Content Coordinator
- Read more books.
- Re-learn how to play the guitar.
Mary Prince, Coordinator of First Impressions
- Practice more self-control.
- Spend more time with her grand babies.
Ashley Welch, Executive Assistant
- Take more time for herself.
- Have more family outings.
Andrea Conyers, Communications Assistant
- Pursue photography as a hobby.
- Learn how to better balance work and home life.
Meghan Boatright, Membership Assistant
- Work on being at peace after the last two years.
- Spend more time with family and friends.
Leah Poole, CEO
- Take more time off & still get just as much done!
- Remember breathing & sleeping are both important!
We hope these resolutions inspire you to make 2019 your best year yet. So, don’t forget to get up, get out and #exploreliberty as you follow through with your resolutions.
Andrea Conyers Communications Assistant Liberty County Chamber of Commerce and CVB
The Right Blend Blog is written by two different authors employed by the Liberty County Chamber/CVB. As we are able, we rotate weeks and each writes about our individual experiences, opinions and let our writing reflect our personalities and creativity. All content provided on The Right Blend blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.