A-to-Z Liberty County Visitor’s Guide
With the vast variety of activities available it can be hard to figure out where to start. We are here to help! From exploring our unique historic sites to shopping to satisfying your taste buds, our A-to-Z Liberty County Visitor’s Guide includes some of our areas must-sees and must-dos! We encourage you to pick a few off the list to try, or if you’re feeling adventurous try and tackle all twenty-six!
- Achieve the ultimate relaxation with a calming float in a saltwater immersion tank at Get Tanked
Brunch with friends at The Yellow Bee and enjoy a refreshing mimosa with your chicken and waffles
- Check out a local artist’s exhibit at the Hinesville Area Arts Council Gallery
- Drive down one of our beautiful tree-canopied dirt roads, like Old Sunbury Road
- Explore the earthworks and scenic views of St. Catherines sound at Fort Morris State Historic Site
- Find local handmade goods at Martin Mercantile
- Go shopping at one of our boutiques like Charming Chics or Molly Maxine
- Hang with friends and shoot some pool at Doodles
- Increase your historical knowledge at Midway Museum– Georgia’s only Colonial museum!
- Join your significant other for a fun date night at Sunbury Crab Company. We promise the waterfront view will not disappoint.
- Kayak around Jones Creek, but be sure to check all of our tips in this guide before you go!
- Listen to live local music at our Annual Blues, Brews & BBQ event
- Make memories and snap some cute selfies at Hinesville’s newest It’s All About Me Selfie Studio
- Navigate your way through the eight different ecosystems at Cay Creek Wetlands
- Obtain knowledge about our vast African-American heritage at Dorchester Academy
- Picnic in the park at Bryant Commons, you can bring the kids for fun on the playground or your fur babies for a treat at the dog park
- Quench your thirst with a unique craft beer at Split Fin Brewing
- Recharge with a cup of coffee at the Cozy Bean
- Stroll through the Fleming Shortcut Farmers Market for some fresh produce and a yummy sandwich
- Take a tour of the Old County Jail, it is one of the earliest brick structures in Hinesville!
- Unwind and watch a sunset at Eve Park
- Volunteer with Keep Liberty Beautiful
- Walk on Warriors Walk to remember our courageous soldiers who served in Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom
- X off each item on our Seafoodie Bucket List
- You’ll simply love the mac and cheese at Izola’s Country Cafe
- Zum Rosenhof is Hinesville’s authentic German restaurant experience, a must-try in our opinion!
You really can do it all here and there truly is something for everyone. It’s time to get out and #exploreliberty from A to Z!