Giving the Gift of Love in Liberty County
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s a wonderful time to show the person that you love just how much you love them. Life is busy and always moving quickly, and sometimes we miss out on the opportunity to spend quality time with our special someone! If we’re being honest, quality time and attention often mean more to most people than anything that money can buy.
This Valentine’s Day slow down, make memories and spend some quality time with the person you love. We put together some ways for y’all to do that in Liberty County!
- Have a picnic at one of our many parks! Having a picnic is a timeless romantic gesture that means so much. Eve or Jones Creek Park are two of our favorites, but if you click here then you can see a full list of parks around Liberty County!
- Book a couple’s massage w/ Baker Girls Beauty Relaxation & Recovery Retreat or Zen Den Massage Studio. There’s no better way to relax than with a nice massage!
- Go for a walk at Cay Creek Wetlands Interpretive Center. Hold hands and take in the beauty of nature all around you!
- Watch the sun set at Fort Morris. What’s more romantic than sunset chasing?!
- Go for a drive down Old Sunbury Road. Doesn’t every couple have a song that’s “their song?” Roll the windows down and reminisce on the good times.
- Have a craft beer & throw some axes at Split Fin Brewing. This is for the adventurous couples!
- Rent a kayak from Sunbury Crab Co and go for a paddle out on the water! It may be cold, so make sure to bundle up.
- Shoot pool at Doodles. They serve food and have a bar, so you can get your quality time, romantic dinner and drinks all in one place. We recommend the wings!
- Book a couple’s float at Get Tanked Float Center! A perfect place to relax and rejuvenate together.
- Have a romantic dinner at any of your local favorite restaurants. Y’all can channel your inner Lady & the Tramp and enjoy some Italian. When we say Italian, we mean split a pizza! Try Dough Bros’ Pizza Joint or Melody’s Coastal Café!
- Head on over to Bryant Commons to play on the playground! Swing on a swing set or slide down a slide together! Sparking that child-like wonder is good for the soul.
For those who want to earn bonus points from their significant other, we included some places to get the finishing touches for your Valentine’s Day experience! Place your orders soon, because these places get booked up fast!
- Order a floral arrangement from Stacy’s Florist or Florabelle Florist & Gifts! You can’t go wrong with a beautiful arrangement!
- If flowers aren’t your thing, then you can order an edible arrangement from Delectable Fruits! They’re beautiful and tasty.
- Place an order with S’soul Food By Chef Neysha for some yummy chocolate covered strawberries, order some fresh baked deliciousness from Dulce Delicia or get some ice cream from the Hershey Shake Shop. Gifting a sweet treat shows just how sweet you are!
- If all else fails be sure to check in with Thomas Hill Jewelers. We’re sure that they have something that sparkles and is sure to please!
Giving the gift of love is what Valentine’s Day is all about, and Liberty County is a great place to do it. We’ve got a whole lot of love to go around! What are y’all waiting for? Come see us this Valentine’s Day. We would LOVE to have you!