Halloween is just a few days away and we know this weekend will be full of costume parties, trunk or treats and trick-or-treating. These fun Halloween inspired cocktails and mocktails are sure to be a festive hit!
Hocus Pocus Fizz
This fizzy rum-based cocktail is hauntingly delicious. The vibrant orange flavor will cast a spell on you.
- 1 ½ oz rum
- 1 ½ oz cranberry juice
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz orange juice
- In a shaker, add ice and combine cranberry juice, orange juice, simply syrup and rum. Cover and shake until thoroughly chilled.
- Strain the mixture into your cocktail glass, top off with chilled prosecco and garnish with an orange twist.
Witches Brew Shooters
These stunning dark purple shooters are sure to “WOW” any Halloween party guests.
- ½ cup vodka
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup raspberry liqueur
*If you are feeling fancy, you can rim the shot glasses with sugar. To do so, put a little lime juice on one small plate and add about 3 drops of purple food coloring. Then add sugar onto another plate. Simply dip the shot glass into the lime juice and then into the sugar.
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared shot glass.
The shockingly red color of this cocktail is sure to intrigue all who dare to try a sip.
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- ½ oz grenadine
- 3 oz orange juice
- 3 oz lemon lime soda
- *Optional- 1 tsp silver cocktail shimmer powder
- Combine all ingredients, except lemon lime soda, in a cocktail shaker and shake until well mixed.
- Add soda to shaker and give a couple quick shakes.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice.
Apple Cider Sangria
This is the perfect cocktail to sip on while passing out candy or to bring with you to your next fall get together. This recipe is one that is super easy to make ahead of time and just let all the flavors mull while it sits. To kick the presentation up a notch, you can rim the glasses in caramel sauce and a dash of cinnamon prior to serving.
- ½ gallon of apple cider
- 2 cups caramel vodka
- 1 bottle of Pino Grigio
- 1 bottle of lemon lime soda
- 3 medium apples, cored & chopped
- Cinnamon sticks
- Stir cider, wine, vodka all together in one large pitcher.
- Add lemon lime soda to taste. *This is something you can definitely omit if you don’t like the added carbonation. It tastes good both ways!
- Add chopped apples and cinnamon sticks to the pitcher.
- Put sangria into the fridge until ready to serve.
Dragon Potion- Mocktail
- 4 T blue curacao syrup
- 2 cups apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Add blue curacao syrup, apple juice, and cranberry juice to a pitcher. Stir.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
Halloween Punch- Mocktail
This fun orange punch is a great option to serve to the kiddos and their friends right before they head out on their trick or treating adventures. A fun way to get them involved is to let them all draw a jack-o-lantern face on their plastic cup before you pour in the punch.
- 1 liter lemon lime soda
- 1 liter orange soda
- 1 6oz can pineapple juice
- Orange sherbet
- Mix together orange and lemon lime soda in large punch bowl.
- Pour in small can of pineapple juice, stir to combine. Chill until ready to serve.
- Right before serving add a few scoops of orange sherbet to the punch bowl. Or you can add 1 scoop to the bottom of each cup as you serve.