Liberty County’s Let’s Keep the Cheer Here Campaign
The Liberty County Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce its Let’s Keep the Cheer Here campaign this November.
For the entire month, local retailers and restaurants will offer a deal of the day at their location. These deals vary from discounts to BOGO specials to free gifts with your purchases, so you don’t want to miss them!
What Does “Let’s Keep the Cheer Here” Mean?
We definitely aren’t reinventing the wheel here, so the goal is simple: shop locally!
Let’s Keep the Cheer Here is an initiative designed with local businesses in mind. Across the country, many counties are creating similar events to encourage more people to support local businesses.
“Our members mean a lot to us, so—with Christmas shopping starting already—we thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to promote our local business community and support our economy from within,” Chamber CEO Leah Poole added.
Studies show that shopping locally can…
- Promote local wealth
- Increase sustainability
- Support smaller organizations and non-profits
- Build relationships between vendors and buyers
Shopping locally means money stays within the community, which allows Liberty County resources to be used on and for Liberty County residents.
Check out the daily deals below and be sure to follow our Facebook (@LibertyChamber), Instagram (@ExploreLiberty) and Twitter (@ExploreLiberty) for reminders and updates!
Liberty County Let’s Keep the Cheer Here Daily Deals
Week 1: Nov 1 – Nov 7
- November 1: Yellow Bee – Buy one banana bee chicken & waffles, get the second half off!
- November 2: Tazza (in Hinesville) – Buy one chicken kabob entrée and get one free!
- November 3: Molly Maxine – Buy one, get one half off! (excludes locally made jewelry, but includes everything else in the store, including Merle Norman cosmetics)
- November 4: Zoner’s Pizza – Buy one specialty pizza and get a free large one-topping pizza!
- November 5: Cakamile – Buy two body scrubs and get one half off!
- November 6: Charming Chics Boutique – Buy one, get one half off!
- November 7: SplitFin Brewing – Get $2 off a flight of beer and $1 off a t-shirt purchase!
Week 2: Nov 9 – Nov 14
- November 9: Emma Jane’s – Get a FREE Ermish bracelet with a purchase of $35 or more!
- November 10: The Salon at Charming Chics – Free Haircut and Style with Color!
- November 11: Rodeo Mexican Restaurant – Buy One Chicken Fajita Nachos, get the second half price!
- November 12: Thomas Hill Jewelers (in Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club) – Buy a Mystery Bag (valued over $250) for $50! (50% of the proceeds to benefit the charity)
- November 13: VIP Office Furniture & Supply – $25 off any $100 in-store purchase!
- November 14: Jones Creek Farms – Buy any two soaps and get one free
Week 3: Nov 15 – Nov 21
- November 15: McDonald’s – Buy a combo meal and get a free Happy Meal (in-app purchase only)
- November 16: Melody’s Coastal Cafe– Buy one entree and get one half off! (of equal or lesser value)
- November 17: Rustic Designs – Buy one, get 25% off kids outfits!
- November 18: Molly Maxine – Buy one, get one half off! (excludes locally made jewelry, but includes Merle Norman)
- November 21: Jones Medical Equipment – Buy one, get one half off!
Week 4: Nov 22 – Nov 28
- November 22: The Brickwall Cafe – 15% off any food or drink combo!
- November 23: Charming Chics Boutique – Buy one, get one half off!
- November 24: L’Boyce Brand Bridal and Beyond – Buy one, get one half off!
- November 25: K&M Xtreme Clean – Buy one, get one free!
- November 27: Emma Jane’s – 30% off shoes!
- November 28: Dandelion Juice Bar – Purchase any adult drink and receive a free child’s (7oz.) drink!