Pick a Weekend Itinerary & Live Like a Liberty County Local
May 7th is National Tourism Day, and what better way to celebrate in Liberty County than spending the day visiting some of our favorite spots! We had a few locals put together an itinerary of how they would spend their perfect day in Liberty County, so we could share them with y’all. Check them out below.
- Go for a walk at Bryant Commons
- Grab a coffee from Z Beans
- Go shopping in downtown Hinesville
- Lunch at Zum Rosenhof
- Visit the ITPA Museum
- Go take some selfies at It’s All About Me Selfie Studio, and try to look as good as Representative Al Williams!
- Go out for dinner & drinks at Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
- Head to Doodles for a game of pool or a date night organized by NISE Entertainment.
- Go for a walk at Cay Creek w/the doggos
- Grab a pastry and coffee from the Cozy Bean Neighborhood Coffee House
- Learn about our military history & enjoy a beautiful view of St. Catherines Sound at our State Historic Site, Fort Morris
- Lunch at Meoldy’s Coastal Café (we highly recommend the fried shrimp tacos!)
- Put a kayak in the water and watch for dolphins at Jones Creek Park
- Dinner & drinks at the Sunbury Crab Company
- Watch the sun set at the Sunbury Boat Ramp
- Brunch at The Yellow Bee
- Visit HLH & Co. Nursery & Design and pick out the perfect plants for your garden
- Have a lunch picnic at James Brown Park
- Visit the Hinesville Area Arts Council & check out the current exhibit on display
- Go shopping at Charming Chics & stop by the Hinesville Pharmacy to check out their awesome gift shop too!
- Grab a rod & reel and go fishing at Bryant Commons (catch & release only!)
- Pick up dinner from Tazza Kabob Grillhouse
- Watch the sun set at Eve Park at Halfmoon Marina on Colonels Island
- Take my dog on a stroll at the Historic Baptismal Trail
- Shopping spree at Dawson’s General Store (don’t forget to go out back & see the baby goats!)
- Pick up happy hour supplies at Bootleggers
- Grab a low country boil platter from the Walthourville Meat Market
- Playtime with the kiddo at Irene B. Thomas Park
- Get a sweet treat at Hershey Shake Shop to cool off
There are so many awesome spots in Liberty County, and no matter how you decide to spend your day, we’re so glad that you chose to #ExploreLiberty!