Summer Lovin’ in Liberty County: 9 Date Ideas
Summer is undoubtedly the best time to fall in love. Having someone to share all of the adventures with makes life that much sweeter! We’ve got plenty of things for you and your lovebird to do in Liberty County this summer! It doesn’t matter what your interests are, we’ve got something for everyone. Grab your significant other, #ExploreLiberty and try out some of our ideas below!
1) Play a game of pool at Doodles Billiards with NISE Entertainment.
Afterwards, y’all can split a pizza and have a cold beer. If you don’t know how to play pool, schedule a date night with NISE Entertainment! They will teach you how to play like a champ.
2) Head to the movies. Afterwards, grab a bite to eat from Adobo Filipino or Sumo Japanese. They’re right nearby!
Dinner and a movie create the perfect traditional date night!
3) Head to the Sunbury boat ramp to go fishing and stick around afterwards to watch the sun set!
The Sunbury boat ramp is one of the most serene spots in all of Liberty County. Enjoy some peace and quiet and alone time with your honey.
4) Stargaze at Eve Park at Halfmoon Marina.
What’s better than looking at the stars with the person that you love? It’s dark and clear at Eve Park, so y’all will have the perfect view. Maybe you’ll get lucky and see a shooting star!
5) Go for a stroll under the oak trees at Bryant Commons Park.
The Spanish moss gives a dreamy, whimsical feeling perfect for an evening walk. Grab your partner’s hand and take it all in!
6) Grab your binoculars and birdwatch at Cay Creek Wetlands Interpretive Center!
The wildlife at Cay Creek is vast and absolutely breathtaking. Make it a friendly competition! See who can spot the most birds flying around and spend some time in each of the different ecosystems as you make your way down the boardwalk.
7) Enjoy dinner at the Sunbury Crab Company.
The view at the Sunbury Crab Company sets the scene for a romantic evening. There is nothing better than fresh seafood, cold drinks, a beautiful view and the person that you love sitting next to you!
8) Craving something sweet? Share a slice of cake at Zum Rosenhof!
Zum Rosenhof is known for their delicious food and beer, and their deserts are just as good! Go try a piece. Enjoy a sweet treat with your sweetheart!
9) Grab two kayaks & head over to Jones Creek Park! Paddle out to a sandbar and spend the day.
Pack your cooler with drinks and snacks and make your way out to your very own sandbar. Get some sun and spend quality time, and don’t forget your sunscreen!
Wanna check out additional spots to grab a sweet treat, go fishing, walk in a park or go for a kayaking adventure? Check out our blogs for more awesome locations, and spend the summer trying to find each one of them! Summer lovin’ is best in Liberty County.