Top 9 Things To Know About Roots, Tunes & Brews
Liberty County is rich in history & has become home for many people of various cultures. The Hinesville Area Arts Council (HAAC) strives to promote togetherness with their annual Roots, Tunes & Brews festival! Formally known as Blues Brews & BBQ, this event is packed full of great food, a beer garden & LIVE music. If you’re looking for the event – head to downtown Hinesville on September 16th! Check out our things to know list below for all the information you need to enjoy this event to the fullest. The HAAC does a phenomenal job with this annual community event that so, you won’t want to miss out. Here is our list of things to know when you attend on Saturday, September 16th from 2pm-8pm.
What to know about Roots, Tunes & Brews
- The event is FREE. Always a plus! Have cash on hand for the food vendors. If all you want to do is listen to music and just sit and chat with your neighbor, there is no cost to attend! There are numerous ATMs within walking distance, the closest being at The Parrot & Frog.
- If you’re looking for the event, just head to downtown Hinesville! There are tons of parking places, we recommend behind the Justice Center and/or Main Street shops. The event itself will be on Main Street and in Bradwell Park (Commerce/Midway Streets). Looking for a map? Check out the Facebook event for more information. If all else fails, roll down your window, turn down your music, and we promise you’ll be able to hear & smell the event!
- Don’t forget to bring your lawn chair! Grab that comfy camping chair & stool & prepare yourself for a day of great live music! The headliner & performance schedule are still to be announced, so stay tuned!
- Event hours are different this year! Starting at 2pm and ending at 8pm allows for a shorter day for all of the folks out working this amazing event. They’re testing out different time slots to see what works best for volunteers and for the public. Interested in serving on the planning committee? Get in touch with the HAAC on their Facebook page.
- The event is proudly presented by The Shanken Team, Coldwell Banker Southern Coast and sponsored by the Liberty County Chamber and the Liberty County Convention & Visitors Bureau. Interested in sponsorship? Email email@example.com *Note: We are still taking sponsors but this time we would not be able to add any additional logos to cups or t-shirts.
- There will be a beer garden available for adults aged 21 or older with a valid photo ID. There are no outside coolers allowed! Bottomless cups are $25.
- Kid activities will be provided by UBOUNCE for a cost. There is an all-day price!
- Interested in volunteering? Be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org more information.
- Feel free to bring your strollers & blankets. The HAAC will provide limited tables and chairs, along with tents.
This is a great opportunity for families to spend some leisurely time together right in the heart of Hinesville. Have more questions about the event? Check it out on Facebook! We can’t wait to see you all on Saturday, September 16th!