14 Summer Date Ideas in Liberty County
Summer is undoubtedly the best time to fall in love and create new memories. Having someone to share adventures with makes life so sweet, and we’ve got plenty of things for you and your significant other to do in Liberty County this summer. Grab your other half, #ExploreLiberty and try out some of our date ideas listed below!
1) Play a game of pool at Doodles Billiards with NISE Entertainment.
Afterwards, y’all can split a pizza and have a cold beer. If you don’t know how to play pool, schedule a date night with NISE Entertainment and learn how to play like a champ.
2) Check out the latest box-office hit, and then grab a bite to eat from Adobo Filipino right next door!
Dinner and a movie create the perfect traditional date night, and Adobo Filipino’s glass noodles are to die for.
3) Watch the sun rise at the Sunbury Boat Ramp and stick around afterwards to catch some fish!
The Sunbury Boat Ramp is one of the most serene spots in all of Liberty County, which makes it a great place to enjoy some peace, quiet and alone time with your honey.
4) Stargaze in Eve Park at Halfmoon Marina.
What’s better than looking at the stars with the person that you love? It’s dark and clear at Eve Park, so y’all will have the perfect view. Maybe you’ll get lucky and see a shooting star!
5) Grab a drink at the Parrot and Frog and have a picnic in Bradwell Park!
The Parrot and Frog is downtown Hinesville’s newest bar! Have a drink in this cool, new spot which looks right out into Bradwell Park.
6) Go for a stroll under the oak trees at Bryant Commons.
The Spanish moss gives a dreamy, whimsical feeling perfect for an evening walk. Grab your partner’s hand and take it all in together!
7) Grab your binoculars and birdwatch at Cay Creek Wetlands Interpretive Center!
See who can spot the most birds flying around and spend some time in each of the different ecosystems as you make your way down the boardwalk. It’s 7/10th’s of a mile, so be sure to bring your walking shoes!
8) Enjoy dinner at the Sunbury Crab Company.
The view at the Sunbury Crab Company sets the scene for a romantic evening. There is nothing better than fresh seafood, cold drinks and a beautiful view with your special someone!
9) Craving something sweet? Share a slice of cake at Zum Rosenhof.
Zum Rosenhof is known for their delicious food and beer, and the deserts are just as good! Go try a piece of their homemade chocolate cake to enjoy a sweet treat with your sweetheart.
10) Grab two kayaks & head over to Jones Creek Park! Paddle out to a sandbar and spend the day relaxing and enjoying each other’s company.
This is the perfect opportunity to unplug from your electronics! Pack a cooler and make your way out to your very own sandbar. Soak up the summer sun while enjoying quality time with your partner, and be sure to pack your sunscreen!
11) Visit a local museum and learn more together!
Visit the ITPA museum and find out how you two would’ve had to communicate in the past by learning the history of the telephone. If you’re interested in learning about local history and seeing beautiful classical architecture, you can also take your date to visit the Midway Museum!
12) View local art at the Hinesville Area Arts Council.
Visit the Hinesville Area Arts Council and browse the most recent art exhibit. These exhibits change each month, so there is always something new to see! You guys can even take a selfie together at Liberty County’s only mural located on the side of the building!
13) Visit It’s All About Me Selfie Studio & have a photo session!
Explore downtown Hinesville and pop in for a one-of-a-kind selfie session with props and multiple themed rooms! We even have our very own #ExploreLiberty booth, but if you’re in the mood for more photo-worthy locations check out some of our favorite spots by clicking here!
14) Grab a local brew at Hops on Fire Brewing & throw axes!
Liberty County’s only brewery, Hops on Fire, is located in Midway, and it is the perfect place to go for a night out with the one that you love!
Have a blast while you’re summer lovin’ and #ExploreLiberty all summer long! Grab your significant other and come see us. You won’t regret it!