Girls Trip Guide to Liberty County
This one is for the ladies! We know that y’all need to soak up a little “me time” every now and then. Life can be stressful! Not to mention, the holiday season will be here before we know it, so why not take advantage of the time that you have right now?! Treating yourself to a girls trip is the best way to do just that, and we just so happen to know that Liberty County is the perfect place to spend it! In order to lower your stress levels, we went ahead and planned your entire weekend out for you. Keep reading to find out the best ways for you and your girlfriends to spend a weekend with us!
Get settled in for your weekend of fun at the Laquinta Inn and Suites in Flemington!
- This pet friendly hotel has an indoor pool and free hot breakfast each morning.
After you’re all settled, drive over to The Yellow Bee!
- We recommend that you order a delicious plate of shrimp and grits or chicken and waffles. This is Liberty County’s only brunch spot, and they even have a mimosa bar! Make sure that you wear some comfy, stretchy pants because you’re gonna need them.
Spend your day shopping at some of our local boutiques like Charming Chics, Molly Maxine, Emma Janes or Dawson’s General Store.
- These boutiques are all size inclusive, so no matter what you’ll be able to find something that makes you look and feel amazing!
Eat lunch at Rodeo Mexican Restaurant.
- Who can say no to tacos, cheese dip and margaritas?!
Once your belly is full, visit the Hinesville Area Arts Council gallery which also includes Martin Mercantile.
- Start in the front by checking out all of the goods from local vendors and make your way to the back to check out the art exhibit that’s up in the gallery! Don’t leave without picking up a pair of the cutest clay earrings made by the Robin’s Nest. Last but not least, stop by to see Liberty County’s only mural located on the side of the building. Y’all don’t want to miss out on a photo opportunity!
After a day full of shopping, make an appointment at Nourish Your Pretty!
- Y’all can get a manicure, pedicure, facials, waxing and lots of pampering! Treat yourself.
Once you’re all pampered and feeling good, it’s time to head to Zum Rosenhof in downtown Hinesville.
- They have authentic German cuisine, beer and service!
Feeling like y’all might need at night cap?
- Make your way over to Doodle’s Billiards for a game of pool and some cold beverages.
Start your day off by grabbing a coffee.
- Grab one to-go or hangout inside at Z Beans Coffee in downtown Hinesville!
Make your way over to Oglethorpe Square to do some more shopping.
- There is a Dick’s Sporting Goods, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Ulta, Five Below and PetSmart, so you’ll have plenty to choose from!
For lunch we suggest having a picnic at one of our many parks!
- Stop by Tazza Kabob Grillhouse to pick up some food. It’s the perfect takeout for a delicious lunch under the oak trees!
After your picnic, it’s time to visit Rustic Designs Home Market.
- They have a huge selection of furniture and décor!
Ready to treat yourself some more?
- Book a massage with Baker Girls Beauty, Relaxation & Recovery Retreat or float in a salt tank at Get Tanked Float Center! No matter which spot you choose, you will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
Now it’s time to relax and have some dinner.
Head over to one of our favorite spots, the Sunbury Crab Company! The view of the coast is absolutely breathtaking, and the sunsets are even better. Walk out on their dock for the clearest views and your perfect Instagram photo of the coast.
Head back to your hotel and get ready to head home the next morning.
Don’t wait! Grab your girls and come #ExploreLiberty for a weekend. We would love to have y’all, and it’s definitely the best place to relax and leave the hustle and bustle of every day life behind for a little while!